After creating your team’s social contract and setting your meetings, team’s climate and communication improvements may already be felt, but, as a good Agile team, you must always ask: How do I get better?
There are several answers to these questions, with the use of collaboration tools as:
- Online white boards, as Mural and others (see this link for more tools);
- Real time messaging as Slack, What’s up, Messenger, etc;
- Online kanban boards as Trello, SwiftKanban, Github, Kanbanize (yes, there are a lot of them too) and;
- Video conference tools as Webex, Zoom, Skype or Google Hangouts.
So, if you ever faced the following questions, you need to try some of these tools:
- How can I improve my virtual team collaboration in a problem solving, agile or design thinking session?
- How can I avoid misunderstood and ensure the quality of my virtual team communication?
Collaboration and communication always need to be followed closely to ensure quality and conflicts avoidance, the team can be happy one day and absolutely miserable in the next.
Even when they get self-manageable, new team members can enter the team and new challenges can rise, so learning is also a continuous process and we hope it is followed by continuous improvements 🙂